Sweetest bow you ever shot....

Michael F Sights

Longbow - Wes Wallace Royal 62" - 60#

Recurve - Fox High Serria 64" - 53#......So far, I have a Shrew & Vintage Works 59 Kodiak on order,so that could change.

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
After reading Daves post I wanna retract my choice and change it to a green fiberglass recurve that I didnt even know how to string, and cant remember the brand.
I strung it backwards cause I was a kid, and no one told me better.. Backwards er not, the pegions and treerats around my house didnt like it one bit. Neither did the neighbors :D

longbowdave1

gurn,

those first bows we shot as a kid are what got many of us hooked on archery and why we have come back, full circle, to the stick and string method! :cool:

gurn

Gone but not forgotten
Yep

Night Wing

Both of my 66" Blacktail take down recurve bows.

Flatbow

I've had so many I cant remember:)
I had a Quinn Stallion that was real sweet, Predator recurve was too.

nimrodthehunter

My fred bear grizzly that I got for a christmas present about 5 years ago. Or the oak bow my dad made for me when I was about 5. Only trad bow I have ever shot. I am afraid to shoot others. I am afraid I will like them too much. I do not have the luxury (extra cash) to buy a bunch of bows. My grizzly kills them just fine.

Bubbaforsure

My Bob Lee Signature Take Down and Fox River Longbow
Both are smooth as glass....:clap::clap:

ky_longbow

WOW hard question............... i love my bigjim bows, and i also love my northern mist baraga, and since they are 2 different styles of bows, ill have to elect each one in its own category as my fav................. does that make sense ?

Heeler 4

Recurve - Bruin T/D I have 3 different # limbs for the riser and just ordered a 4th from Mike Steliga. Extremely smooth at all #'s!

Longbow - 21st Century

Apex Predator

My Bear "Golden Bear" when I was 6 years old. Some how I managed to break one tip off, and commenced my first bowyering project. After cutting new string grooves in the fiberglass limb, I was quite proud of myself!

Hunting 4 Him

My most memorable bow was also my first. I was about 7, can't remember the brand. One of those yellow fiberglass with gray handle bows that you could shoot right or left handed.
I never figured out that I was shooting left handed till several years later. Squirrels didn't like that one, neither did the neighbor's dog, my little sister hated it for a while and when dad got home so did I. I'll always remember that one.

Ward