Uploading photos

Torre87

Good evening,
I have tried to upload some photos for a few posts this evening and am not being successful. I have sized them, changed the format, and everything else I can think to do. I have made sure my files are at or below the document guide that appears on the uploading screen. I have successfully posted photos in the past. Am I the only one having this issue at the moment? Anyone have some suggestions I could try?

Thank you,
Torre

1gr8bldr

Same problem here

Big7

The Oracle
Tried to put food on the cafe'.

Can't get mine to work either.

1gr8bldr

My attempts say "Not a valid file" I'm using the same JPG as I always have

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Probably due to the maintenance work being done on the forum. I had the same issue.

whitetailfreak is correct. There are several functions which are down for the time being. Have no idea when everything will be finished.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

T-N-T

I see some are able to load pics....

Also the maintenance advisory is not on the top of the page now?

Is they is, or is they ain't finished maintaining the site?
And am I just out of luck loading pics now?

BowChilling

I see some are able to load pics....

Also the maintenance advisory is not on the top of the page now?

Is they is, or is they ain't finished maintaining the site?
And am I just out of luck loading pics now?

Yep I can't get pics to load either but see where some have.

1gr8bldr

Still can't load

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
It's us, not y'all.
We're still waiting for the IT guys to finish/respond about the forum maintenance and ongoing pic issues.

rospaw

Thanks Brandon :clap:

Just loaded a pic and it was lightning fast.... like a sec or two for two pics. Nor sure if you changed something or ...? but it's working great.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I'm still having troubled with this. It keeps saying upload failed. Can someone help me?

Mallard, 99% of all problems loading pics is that the pixel size is too large( Forum max says 1000 x 1000). Resize your pic to something like 640 x 800 and see if that doesn't work.