Each morning brings
a quiet hope
that rises with the sun.
Each evening brings
the sweet content
that comes with work well done.

GeauxLSU

James 2

14 What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
26 As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Philippians 4.13

Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am. [The Message Para-Phrase]

Jeff Phillips

James 3:17 NIV

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere.

blindhog

Hebrews 11;1..."Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

11;6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

King James version

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
blindhog said:
Hebrews 11;1..."Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

11;6..."But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him."

King James version
Thank you for the King James quote. Thats where mine will come from tomorrow

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
This is for Saturday: Isaiah Chapter 28 verse 13

But the word of the lord was unto them precept upon precept,precept upon precept; line upon line,line upon line; here alittle,and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward,and be broken,and snared and taken.

Woody's Janitor

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you
—Matthew 6:33

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Pwalls was going to post todays Bible verse and had to be out of town and ask me to post it for him.
Sunday,
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

Jeff Phillips

2 Timothy 2:15 (NIV)

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

Jeff Phillips

Hebrews 10:24-25 (NIV)

24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Last edited:

Jeff Phillips

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Jeff Phillips

Philippians 4:4-7

4) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
5) Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.
6) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Jeff Phillips

Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Jeff Phillips

1 Corinthians 9:24-25

24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.