got my slingshot from sharpblades

.243wssm

i got my slingshot from sharpblades yesterday this thing is awsome i especially like the handle.its a work of art.thanks Mr. sharpblades

Last edited:

wvdawg

Staff member
Congratulations .243 - that slingshot is a beauty! How does it shoot?

.243wssm

Congratulations .243 - that slingshot is a beauty! How does it shoot?
it shoots good its the first time i have had a slingshot since i was little so im shooting it alot trying to get good with it.im not good with it at all right now i can barely hit a tree.i guess i just have to get the placement down

Nugefan

you keep practicin' with it and next thing we'll see is dead rabbits and squirrels ....

.243wssm

i will probly get the pics on here in about 2 weeks i had surgery wensday and they said i cant do much for 2 weeks. i meant to get them up before my surgery but i couldnt ge anyone to take them while i shot it. i think i might be able to get them on here sooner then 2 weeks because they said i could bowl in ten days after my surgery. i have to bowl to try and raise money to go to church camp and so our church is having a bowl a thon. last ytear we sold candy bars.i dont get why i cant do much cause my surgerry wasnt that bad i only had my tonsiles and my adnoids taken out and i had a deviated septum that they fixed

T_Fish

thats a very nice slingshot you should be very proud

marknga

GONetwork Member
i will probly get the pics on here in about 2 weeks i had surgery wensday and they said i cant do much for 2 weeks. i meant to get them up before my surgery but i couldnt ge anyone to take them while i shot it. i think i might be able to get them on here sooner then 2 weeks because they said i could bowl in ten days after my surgery. i have to bowl to try and raise money to go to church camp and so our church is having a bowl a thon. last ytear we sold candy bars.i dont get why i cant do much cause my surgerry wasnt that bad i only had my tonsiles and my adnoids taken out and i had a deviated septum that they fixed

Hope you get healed up soon. Follow directions and you will be busting cans before you know it.

kornbread

i shot it last week and was hitting water bottles at 20 yards it is a very nice piece. nice work

.243wssm

i shot it last week and was hitting water bottles at 20 yards it is a very nice piece. nice work
yeah you lied.you said you didnt have a slingshot when you were a kid you dont shoot it that good and you never had a slingshot