Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!!!! Hail Victory!!!!

reylamb

Alright, here is your absolutely worthless facoid of the day to consider, take it for what it is worth. If you are a gambling man, you may appreciate the trend here, otherwise you may find it to be truely coincidental.

So, without further ado...........

The Washington Redskins began playing football in the NFL in 1933. Every Presidential election beginning in 1936 through 2000 have one thing in common, the Redskins were the prognosticators of who would win the Presidential election. You see, for whatever reason, the final Redskins home game prior to Presidential election is the common theme. When the Redskins win that game, the incumbent President wins re-election, when they loose, the incumbent looses his re-election bid.

What do we have this Sunday? The Redskins at home vs the Packers. That's right, the final home game prior to the election, and if history repeats itself, it does not look good for the President, as the Skins are a 2 point dog at home right now.

So there you have it, now everyone repeat after me......

Hail to the Redskins, Hail Victory, Hail to the Redskins, Fight for all DC!!!!!!

H

HT2

Rey.....

Man, I hope they can rally and win against the Packers.......

Wonder if "Kerry" and "Bush" know this..... ::huh: ::huh:

southernclay

I don't like to cheer against the Packers but I will be Sun.

Ga-Spur

Until just recently No baseball team had ever come back from being down by 3 games. So that will not hold true for many more years.