Hunt on Sunday?

• yes

Votes: 160 89.9%
  • no

Votes: 18 10.1%

• Total voters

marknga

GONetwork Member
Yes. It is my only full day off so I try to get some hunting mixed in with whatever honey/daddy do's I got going on.
Will spend several Sunday's sunup to sundown in the woods though.

Mark

Auto-5 Nut

I have a Grandfather that is a pastor and probably the Greatest man I will ever know. But, he doesn't believe in hunting on Sunday. Like I told him, I feel a lot closer to God out in the woods than I ever have in a building.

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
I hunt any day I have a chance, and sundays are included. Remember we all have a limited number of get ups in our short time on earth and what better way to spend them.

JBird227

GONetwork Member
People should be able to do what they want to do, no matter what day it is. If you want to go to church, go to church, if you want to hunt, go hunt.

WilcoSportsman

I hunt Sunday mornings.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Sure do and I was able to take my first deer with a bow last year on a Sunday. There was a lot of thanking God that day!

BowArrow

No------I did guide a visitor from New Mexico on a Sunday hunt and did not feel good doing it. He arrowed a deer the following day from one of my stands at the local airport.

My wife and I sing in the choir at the early and regular Sunday service plus Sunday evening service takes most of day.

Same for fishing on Sunday.

jason308

Yes but I will still make it to church. I may have the duck boat behind the truck but I will be there!

GeauxLSU

I never miss church on Sunday. And I occasionally hunt on Sunday. I can do both.

bull0ne

Banned
I have killed more deer on sunday than any other day of the week......midday scouting on saturday and a readjustment of tactics and location then close the deal the next day.

GrandSlamHunter

I hunt some on Sunday afternoons. Once or twice a season, I will hunt through an entire weekend. The rest of the time, I'm in church.

GSH

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I guess we know now why its ok to talk about drinking and on the board..........with the results of the poll.

I do not hunt on Sunday never have but one time and got condemned for it.