Custom Leathersmiths in Georgia?

TheLandlord

Are there any reputable Leather-crafters in GA?

I have two projects, one for a knife & multitool, and another for a holster.

I would most likely need custom work done for both.

Thor827

Check the hobbies, crafts and homebrew section. A lot of the knife makers do leather work as well. If that doesn't work, check with Walt Sippel at leathercreekholsters.com or Ryan Grizzle at rgrizzleleather.com . Both of these guys make fine holsters and live in North Georgia.

cmshoot

Bo Ballard at Salacoa Saddle Shop in Fremont has made holsters, slings and rifle stock cuffs for me, outstanding work for a great price. (706) 337-2628

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bo Ballard at Salacoa Saddle Shop in Fremont has made holsters, slings and rifle stock cuffs for me, outstanding work for a great price. (706) 337-2628

Bo was Sheriff in Cherokee County once upon a time....

horse2292

I went by there recently and his old place is closed. Does anyone know if he moved/retired?

cmshoot

I didn't know Bo had closed up/moved, it's been a few months since I talked to him last. Did you try the phone number? I'd call, but I'm on a plane right now. I'll call him tonight.

HMwolfpup

There is one in Fairmount. I can't remember the name of the shop, but it's in the square. My sister-in-law's boyfriend had a holster and holster belt made there and it was awesome.

cmshoot

I spelled it wrong, Fairmont, GA is Bo Ballard's shop.

Bo's is still open, on the square behind the library. He's closed on Sunday and Monday, and works when he wants to most other days.