Rapala Scatter Rap

blink

the vid looks great. i would love to try it out. TW is out til mid-march! Did they sell out immediately or put them up on the site without stock?

buddy48

Anyone seen one of these in their local stores yet? I've been wanting to try one. I got a farm pond that I fish and I use to wear 'em out on a rapala minnow so I'm dying to try one of these in it.

burtontrout

I was at bass pro last night and they had a handful in a few colors. I grabbed one of the remaining 2 in BB herring.

Bnelson

Yep thats where I got mine. They had a full shelf. All this talk about them I might have to go grab a few more on my lunch break lol.

lifterpuller

We have them at the dugout.. Tossed one in the pond out back .. The erratic action will definitely draw some reaction strikes

i_fish

I had to go to Macon Monday for a business trip & the Bass Pro Shops there had lots if them.

i_fish

jzFish

Believe it or not I found mine at a walmart in florida. I picked up one of the shad raps and one of the cranks. Looking forward to trying them out.

Cletus T.

The scatter rap is a solid bait……it’s got some crazy action and ole Cletus likes crazy…..we go well together!!!