Duck dynasty turkey hunting scene

turkeykirk

On Cedar Creek....

You dance like Si, you gonna die.

I might try Si's tactics if I had 20,000 acres to hunt!:rofl:

six

So they make millions with their business's and tv show,dont cuss, drink, do drugs, or have to put sex in for folks to watch and have prayer at the end of each show.Phil dont even show up for a Barbara Walters interview cause he went duck hunting, sellout I think not, genius business people is what they are. BTW I dare say almost any show on tv is staged to some degree even the nature shows, be entertained or turn the channel to a "real hunting show" or rassling both are about the same as far a staged IMO.facepalm: And thats a fact Jack!!!!!

Yep. They don't just fumble around and get through the day, then hope for the best. The majority of what they do and say is calculated, and for a purpose.

Killdee

Yep. They don't just fumble around and get through the day, then hope for the best. The majority of what they do and say is calculated, and for a purpose.

Yep Si tickles me to death with his mispronounced vocabulary.They kinda remind me of the old TK and Mike videos from years ago. Dumb as a fox I say.:fine:

Brad C.

Yep Si tickles me to death with his mispronounced vocabulary.They kinda remind me of the old TK and Mike videos from years ago. Dumb as a fox I say.:fine:

I agree.

Hey, there ain't nothing he can't do. :p

Yea those turkeys were tame no doubt.

But it's still the best show I think on tv.

One of my favorites is when he is operating the backhoe on a pond levy. He sucked. But I would bet in real life he can operate one. The man sure knows how to sew an apron for Miss Kay.

Ricochet

I still like the show - it is much better than most of the stuff you find on TV these days!

Brad

I like it too. I just take it for what it is. I preferred the duck commander show but I don't have any of the outdoor channels anymore. Phil is exactly like my grand dad used to be. They even look similar but what Phil says and stands for is exactly the same as my grand dad. At least if I'm watching duck dynasty I don't have to worry about changing the Chanel if a kid walks in the room.

B

BornNRaised

Sellout.... = faces on cups, hats, shorts, shirts and more redic crap they try and sell not only at the worst-for-the-economy walmart but even in seedy gas stations where wanna be malt likker moonshine sits beside it...hey but its all marketing right??

Did you buy any of it?

as long as fans go broke buying it up they will be sipping dom on the high hog.

want my face known everywhere?? Heck no!

I like to do things in public to much!!!

Imagin them being swamped by a million idiots wanting to talk and get pics and signatures etc...

99 percent of TV is crap other than discovery and the like

hylander

Sellout.... = faces on cups, hats, shorts, shirts and more redic crap they try and sell not only at the worst-for-the-economy walmart but even in seedy gas stations where wanna be malt likker moonshine sits beside it...hey but its all marketing right??

Did you buy any of it?

as long as fans go broke buying it up they will be sipping dom on the high hog.

want my face known everywhere?? Heck no!

I like to do things in public to much!!!

Imagin them being swamped by a million idiots wanting to talk and get pics and signatures etc...

99 percent of TV is crap other than discovery and the like

Discovery Channel? Wasn't it this channel who got blasted recently over their fake shark episode during shark week?

kevincox

It's starting to get kinda old for me. The first year was great but its steadily getting worse IMO. You can only do nothing for an hr for soo long