OK, the big game is over, back to recruiting...

Buford_Dawg

So, Bama pulls it out, great game to watch, gotta little help from the refs, but overall made the necessary adjustments in 2nd half to beat UGA. In order to compete with Bama, teams will have to recruit at the same level of talent. I think we all know that is Saban's secret to success. UGA is right there at the top now for 2018 and are fighting Bama and others for some top talent to fill out the last 4 or 5 slots. Who does UGA get in the next month to fill those slots? And Secondly, I am wondering if the outcome of last nights game will sway a recruit over to Bama that was pretty much a UGA lock before the game? Go Dawgs!

brownceluse

Bama win won’t change any recruits mind committed to UGA. Kirby has these kids sold. With that said we lost this game at LOS in the 2nd half. I think our O line will be nasty next year and for many years to come. I think the D line needs to get a tad bigger but I think Kirby is getting that addressed. We competed well but to finish we have to run the ball when it matters most. We couldn’t and I think you’ll see a huge difference next year at O line. Lot of talent red shirted at Online.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
CKS will get pretty much who he wants, he did in the early period, do not see that changing in the next period.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bama win won’t change any recruits mind committed to UGA. Kirby has these kids sold. With that said we lost this game at LOS in the 2nd half. I think our O line will be nasty next year and for many years to come. I think the D line needs to get a tad bigger but I think Kirby is getting that addressed. We competed well but to finish we have to run the ball when it matters most. We couldn’t and I think you’ll see a huge difference next year at O line. Lot of talent red shirted at Online.

I concur 100%. Our shortcomings were all at the LOS. I wish Chubb and Michel were coming back one more time but our future still looks outstanding. We got players, depth and a sho nuff coach who has established a tradition of winning.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I believe there is some great talent that's been standing on the sideline waiting their turn just like Fromm was. Good things to come from UGA.

weagle

I think the dogs are in a position where they will be competing every year for a NC. They should dominate the east for at least the next couple of years and that means every year they are in a 3 game playoff starting with the SECCG to win it all.

westcobbdog

I concur 100%. Our shortcomings were all at the LOS. I wish Chubb and Michel were coming back one more time but our future still looks outstanding. We got players, depth and a sho nuff coach who has established a tradition of winning.

Whipped plenty on the line but our CB play was not so good nor our DB play as a whole; we need the big CB still unsigned who likes UGA and who is still on the board. And M Parrish just gave up a 10 yard out and was still 5 yards away from the receiver, again.