Who delivers bulk potable water?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
You can try Transport Service Co or Indian River Transport. Both have food grade tankers. Won't say either is "local" but may be able to point you in the right direction.

You can also web search bulk liquid food grade transport. Might help

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
One more I just thought of. Agri-Carriers Group Inc. They acquired Charles Lawson in Gainesville, Ga

Capt Quirk

Well problems again?::ke:
Again? Still can't find anybody to even look at it. But everybody is glad to drill a new one.
@NOYDB, I would love a 500 gal tank on a tower, but will settle on putting up our 250 gal water cube... Also known as a tote. That would last a few weeks.

rospaw

Again? Still can't find anybody to even look at it. But everybody is glad to drill a new one.
@NOYDB, I would love a 500 gal tank on a tower, but will settle on putting up our 250 gal water cube... Also known as a tote. That would last a few weeks.

Did i miss the "well not working" thread? If so, link? If not what is it doing or not doing and maybe i can help (or my friend that works wells)

Rivershot

How deep is your well? How far does the water table rise?

Capt Quirk

A tree got hit by lightning, just after Irma came through. Water got muddy, tjen the pump died. Likely ruptured the casing. But, living away from the city, most folks have never heard or recasing a well, solar power, or many other things.

The well is 120ft, I think. No idea on the water table, but 15ft sounds right.