Team # 20 Hooks and Beards

donblfihu

Let's have some fun, good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

HenryHunter

I'm here. Gonna be huntin a few different private lands this year as well as Piedmont NWR.

donblfihu

I'll be hunting public land and a lease I just joined. I have been thinking seriously about al., never know where else the truck might roll.

Dupree

I'll be hunting public land and a lease I just joined. I have been thinking seriously about al., never know where else the truck might roll.

you might be lucky enough to run into me some more this year. good luck.

country boy

i'm here gonna be hunting hunting some private property and a couple of wmas got lucky enough to get drawn for griffen ridge 2nd quota hunt

sman

I'm here. Gonna be huntin a few different private lands this year as well as Piedmont NWR.

remember extra big bonus points this year for hens and pics with the GW while holding the hens.:D

HenryHunter

It looks like we are still missing nosfedgta. Has anybody heard anything from him?

nosfedgta

Im heeerreee!!! LOL sorry it took me a few to check in. I hope we all have a good season. I would love for all of us to nail a good bird opening day.

HenryHunter

Alright guys. Looks like we are ready. Does anybody have any ideas for a team name or do we just want to keep team 20? lol

HenryHunter

hooks and beards sounds good to me. About to go with a buddy of mine to his land to scout a little. Will give a report later.

nosfedgta

Hooks and beards is cool with me. Hey guys checked some cams today got some good ones. Hope I get a crack at him.

Attachments

• bigstrut2.jpg
    bigstrut2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 315
  • bgdstrut.jpg
    bgdstrut.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 319