2009 Box Call addtions to the collection.

SheldonMOAC

1. Signed - 2009 Boss Buster box signed by Preston Pittman. Purchased at the convention.

2. Signed - 2008 Marlin Watkins box. 5th place finish in the box call competion. Purchased on the silent auction at the Nashville NWTF Convention.

3. Signed - 2009 Woodhaven Real Hen box. Purchased on the silent auction at the Nashville NWTF Convention.

4. Signed - 2009 Cooper Elite Series box at the NWTF Convention.

5. Signed - 2009 Darrin Dawkins Long box at the NWTF Convention.

6. Signed - 2009 Sam Pope Chattahoochee box at the NWTF convention.

7, 8, 9 - Purchased on ebay with the #78 of 100 box Dixon turkey vest. The box calls below was included with the vest.

Will Primos Purple Heart Battleship box.
Preston Pittman Boss Buster Box
Woodhaven Unfair Advantage dedicated to Bob Dixon also.

I am pretty much broke now!!!! But I have some great calls.

Attachments

• 100_0370.jpg
    100_0370.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 422

Gut_Pile

purdy calls. hope they can assist you in bustin one this year

Gaswamp

I'd take #5 to the woods

Arrow3

Looking good Sheldon!!! :yeah:

Dudley Do-Wrong

Sheldon, are you working on one of everything?

SheldonMOAC

turkey calls

Sheldon, are you working on one of everything?

David,

I would probably buy one each week if I could. I have really started to buy calls for different sound qualities and pitches. (Hunting calls that I would use in the woods). No disrespecting anyone, but there are some decorative calls are beautiful, but do not have the sound to kill a turkey.

I ran a bunch of calls at the National Convention. Albert Paul is next. I want to get one more of his customs. His calls have a very unique sound.

sman

A man needs somewhere to invest his money, right? Better than the stock market any day!

Dudley Do-Wrong

I ran a bunch of calls at the National Convention. Albert Paul is next. I want to get one more of his customs. His calls have a very unique sound.

He had some really sweet calls on the table but they were not for sale. I ran one of his mahogany boxes that I would have bought on the spot. I'm sure that anything you get from Mr. Paul is going to be great, but I'm looking for a particular sound (especially with box calls), I have a specific pitch and roll over I am looking for.

boparks

Sheldon,

I'm experiencing some serious "box call envy"after seeing this great collection.

I've always loved the box calls and have a pile of them but nothing that compares to the quality of these calls.

Great looking kill facilitiaters!

Bobby