Peep Sight - Back Serving method

pasinthrough

Another quick video I did on back serving. This allows you to wrap in a peep with ease and not pull anything through the serving. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be doing these in no time flat. I'll add the link also because I'm not sure if the embed feature is working or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris87

Derik, I took the link out until we can figure out why the embed function isn't working in the subforums. Once we figure it out, I'll try and get the proper video in there. Can you tell us the name of the video in case anyone wants to go and search it for now?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Brewskis

Another great video, man. Thanks for sharing. I've referenced your pull-through method video just about every time I've tied a peep in, and think I finally have that method committed to memory. I'm going to give this one a try next time.

pasinthrough

Another great video, man. Thanks for sharing. I've referenced your pull-through method video just about every time I've tied a peep in, and think I finally have that method committed to memory. I'm going to give this one a try next time.

Even though both will work, this is even easier. I've even adapted this method for serving down the containment bar and launcher felt on the QAD HDX rest. It's pretty easy and useful. :cheers: