90 year old in my blind!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I agree with the rest of you as this is one of the very best accomplishments, complete with a fantastic story and photos that I have ever read.

Congratulations to "POPPA" for getting the job done very well and Congratulations to you, Bobby, for showing the love that you have for "Poppa" as it is very obvious in your words spoken here.

Thank you both for creating such an awesome experience that you have shared with all of us.

My vote goes to "Poppa" to be the "2017 Georgia Sportsman of the Year" !!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

What he said^^^^

X another one for Sportsman of the year!

Way to go pops!!:clap:

Not to mention that was a Big Ole Doe!! Outsmartin her was Crazy Awesome!!

SlowMotion

Great story. Congrats to poppa!

Big Foot

Kudos kudos kudos awesomeness period. Congrats

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Best story I’ve read in a long time. Congrats to the both of you

Luke0927

A picture to keep for a lifetime. That's living life there, congrats.

KKrueger

Super cool post. NOt sure what year he would have first deer hunted. If he's local there probably really werent deer here in his youth. Doubt he could have ever imagined at 90 having thousands of people following his story real time.

Super cool story/post/pics from start to finish! Congrats to you both.

DrK

More than way cool! Wish I could experience something like that in my lifetime. Congratulations to both of you!

rutnbuk

GOOSE BUMPS reading this!! Man- measuring the moments ALWAYS beats measuring the antlers! And this moment is a BOONE AND CROCKETT memory!! 100% what it is all about and 100% priceless! Thanks for sharing.

BornToHuntAndFish

Way to show us how it's done for both of you! Very uplifting. Thanks for posting, Sir.

:bounce: