Who's Black Friday Fishing?

dsgbqc

I figure since everyone going shopping I'll go the opposite direction and go fishing. Still debating between WP or Oconee lol.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I figure since everyone going shopping I'll go the opposite direction and go fishing. Still debating between WP or Oconee lol.

You know it's still deer season, right.. ::ke:

fish hawk

Bass Master
I'll fish Thursday morning till around 11 then all day Friday & Saturday.

61BelAir

I'll be at work. Thankfully I won't have to deal with the shopping madness, but I won't get to fish. I might try to go out Thanksgiving morning. I went last night and the weather is looking good for tonight too.

Coenen

I'm gonna try to sneak out for a bit tomorrow morning. We'll see how it goes.

61BelAir

I just remembered I caught one just over 5 pounds on Thanksgiving Day last year. I caught three over 3 pounds last night on Sinclair so these next few days may be good.

Coenen

Got my trip in today on Lanier. Pulled bait for a few hours, didn't find much of anything. The wind put the kibosh on any ideas I had about trying to go hunt for them too. Managed a small stripe and a small spot, had maybe 3 or 4 other bites that didn't hook up, but they were all very tentative.

Scout'nStripers

Making tackle in the morning and maybe a little lake run in the afternoon.

61BelAir

I ended up sleeping in this morning instead of fishing, but I did go fish a few dock lights last night. I only had three bites although I managed to boat all three for a change. Nothing to brag about in size....all under 3 pounds.

BassRaider

Put in at Laurel and fished from 9-3. In Limestone caught 14 off rock & brush in 15'-20'. Most caught between 12 -2. Missed about as many caught.

Scout'nStripers

Made tackle from 8 till 1pm. Hit the lake at 2 and stayed till 5pm. Spooned up a few in the ditches.

Attachments

• friday.jpg
    friday.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 226

little rascal

Used to

be in Alabama duck hunting laughing at all the shopping madhouse idiots. Thought seriously about fishing. Didn't never see that much traffic or people???:huh: