Something New!

six

I hadn't planned on adding anything new this year. But I saw a call that really got my attention, an Age trumpet by Anthony Ellis. And as hard as I tried to forget about it I kept finding myself going back and looking at it. My only concern was that I don't collect calls. So even as much as I liked the looks of this call I new if it didn't make the grade in the sound department I'd wind up passing it along to someone else. It arrived today and put my concerns to rest, it's a hunter! I think it will compliment my Mark Sharpe wingbone "skeeter" nicely. It needed a name so I came up with Greengo. I suspect Skeeter and Greengo will be a busy duo this year. Thanks Anthony!
39465116044_be79f59e00_z.jpg

25304758427_b545681099_z.jpg

Gaswamp

appropriate name....lanyard?

turkeykirk

That ought to help you put the “deep six” on some gobblers!:biggrin2:

KentuckyHeadhunter

Congrats on a fine trumpet from a super dude. Anthony's calls are killer and field proven and competition proven. I have compared his calls to some of the masters and they run as good if not better.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good looking call , good luck breaking it in this spring !

wvdawg

Staff member
If it sounds as good as it looks, you are in business! Good luck this spring.

Double Cluck

I got a Lil Cane Yelper from him a couple months ago. It is really nice, well made and has real good sound. I was very happy with it.