It started with a pone.......

Dub

I see the ranch, mayo, and pepper, that's got to be some goodness in that bottle!!

Thanks.....I was mighty liberal with the peppa....and added some fresh garlic, too. It may suck....it may be okay....gonna find out soon.

Man all that looks good!

I'm particular about cornbread. I don't really add much of anything to it, but I'm adamant about the crust!

A truck and boat wash are on my list to get done in the next couple of days!

Thank you.

My normal routine is to get up on my first day off after a pot of coffee and then vacuum & wash whatever vehicles are in the driveway at the time. It's a moving target around here lately.......so are my days off, lol. Work scheduled days off are more of a suggestion than an actual. Gotta fight for my time away from the grind.

Today was such a day and a darn fine one......rainy weather to boot.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Awesome eats and pics Dub!!!!!!!!! If you'd publish a coffee table cook book, I'd buy one for sure!:cheers:

Triple C

dad gum Dub...That may very well be the best lookin' plate of food i've ever seen! Serious goodness in all it's glory right there.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
facepalm: so much for the few pounds I had lost......... gained them back just looking at all that goodness!:cheers:

Dub

I see the ranch, mayo, and pepper, that's got to be some goodness in that bottle!!

Turned out pretty tasty on the vegetables. Had some leftover wings and finished off the cornbread.

Awesome eats and pics Dub!!!!!!!!! If you'd publish a coffee table cook book, I'd buy one for sure!:cheers:

Thank you....and....it's your fault. :biggrin3: I came here several years ago....disgruntled about my family's favorite local BBQ restaurant closing down. You helped me along figure out that D-I-Y BBQ is hands down the best available.

Having some time off work and cooking something tasty for the family to enjoy is one of life's great pleasures.

Heck, I can't wait for dinner tonight....gonna be a simple affair....but fun in the making.

dad gum Dub...That may very well be the best lookin' plate of food i've ever seen! Serious goodness in all it's glory right there.

Thank you, sir.

I sorta rushed on the gravy and it was not blended well....serious room for improvement on the looks....flavor was spot on, though. My Grandma J would likely shake her head at me using Stubbs beef marinade on the steak vs her buttermilk method (that I save for cubed deer meat).

facepalm: so much for the few pounds I had lost......... gained them back just looking at all that goodness!:cheers:

I know, right.

Cooking like this isn't relevant to my goals, lol. I keep blaming it on my teenager who is overly lean, according to the doctor.....I'm throwing the coals to him.....but dadgum if I don't wind up eating the stuff, too. :rofl:

It's all good, though. My calorie burn is on the rise the further I get from this last surgery.

Man yeah that's a nice plate of food. :cheers:

Thanks, man. Just trying to keep an old school family meal alive and well. :banana: