Kaepernick

dfhooked

Quit reading headlines and enjoy life. The news media is ruining everyone before college football kicks off.

Gold Ranger

We might have a Danica, we might have all kinds of silly rules to race by, we might have some races that are not as good as some, all the cars might be the same, we might have PC drivers that all they say is NASCARspeak, our drivers make $9 mil or more a year, they race 36 times a year all over the country, but we say a prayer, sing a song, and fire um-up for the race. That's what makes motorsports special./QUOTE]

I prefer my sport be special due to the product on the field.

mizuno24jad

What bothers me the most is that flag is the only reason he can legally decide not to stand and show respect for his country and the many lives lost giving him that freedom, it angers and saddens me that people like him are too stupid to realize that. No matter how bad things are in this country right now I'd still rather be here than anywhere else

biggdogg

He wants to sit for the National Anthem to protest "racial inequality". I wonder if he plans on giving up any of that $19 mil a year to protest income inequality...

riprap

I don't think he was sitting just for the anthem, he didn't want anybody to take his seat when the game started.

Gold Ranger

What bothers me the most is that flag is the only reason he can legally decide not to stand and show respect for his country and the many lives lost giving him that freedom, it angers and saddens me that people like him are too stupid to realize that. No matter how bad things are in this country right now I'd still rather be here than anywhere else

The fact is, that flag DOES give him the right to do that. It also gives us the right to call him an idiot for doing it.

There are countries where it is mandatory for all to stand for the anthem and flag. I don't think we want to become one of those countries.

joepuppy

As a veteran, I guess I am pretty biased on this. Sure, he has the right to protest, but I see it as a tacky and disrespectful form of protest. So many of the younger generation do not seem to know or care what that flag stands for. I wish he could meet a buddy of mine, who can't stand for the anthem any more, due to being a double amputee. He lost them both due to injuries sustained from an IED attack.

Gold Ranger

As a veteran, I guess I am pretty biased on this. Sure, he has the right to protest, but I see it as a tacky and disrespectful form of protest. So many of the younger generation do not seem to know or care what that flag stands for. I wish he could meet a buddy of mine, who can't stand for the anthem any more, due to being a double amputee. He lost them both due to injuries sustained from an IED attack.

I'm gonna be honest with ya. I did a stint in the Navy and will still tell ya, that flag doesn't represent what it used to.

If things keep going the way they are, I may stop standing for the anthem myself.

Scott G

Banned
This guy is a real winner. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

socks2

socks

leroy

Good luck with his new career in social activism.
He won't be a NFL player much longer.
He is poison.

He had a few join him in his sit out last night, media eating it up. He said his socks were not meant to be disrepectful to all cops just the murdering-racist ones :crazy: