Homemade Bow Slings

klemsontigers7

I still have my Valentine's special running until midnight on Sunday Feb 14th... The other thread got deleted so I'll let you know what it is.
Order a sling for your wife, girlfriend, daughter... or anyone that includes pink as one of the colors and they will be just $10. Don't forget to include one for yourself on the order, each sling that doesn't include pink will be $11 if added to another order. Thanks.

klemsontigers7

Here's a Clemson one. My camera is not cooperating lately with colors, the flash really brightens them. Trust me though, imagine CJ Spiller or Trevor Booker in a purple jersey and that's the color purple that this actually is.

Attachments

• 2:17:10.jpg
    2:17:10.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 2,746

South Man

i NEED A MATCH FOR THIS

Attachments

• 005-4.jpg
    005-4.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,623
  • WINTER 09 and jan 2010 068.jpg
    WINTER 09 and jan 2010 068.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 2,618

klemsontigers7

Here are the 5 that I just sent out to the 3rd place team in the turkey challenge.

Attachments

• turkeychallenge.jpg
    turkeychallenge.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,104

klemsontigers7

Here is a sling that is for a Mathews Z7, going out in the morning to GON member. Also, someone wanted to see Auburn colors and this is what I've got. Navy blue and Orange.

Attachments

• 6:14:10.jpg
    6:14:10.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 2,164
  • auburn.jpg
    auburn.jpg
    431.9 KB · Views: 2,028

klemsontigers7

Mike, check your pm's

I have one that's already made I can sell for $10, it's silver, black, camo, and red if anyone is interested.

klemsontigers7

These are going out tomorrow, keep the orders coming. The gold, black, navy, and red one is the one that Roswell Bowhunter won in the NBA Finals Giveaway that I did.

Attachments

• DSCF9017.jpg
    DSCF9017.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 2,052

QTurn

I have one and they are well worth it!! Very well made.....

rjcruiser

I've got one of these and it is top notch!

hogman1

I think the wife is really going to like that pink and brown one, Cant wait to get them in the Mail!