What to wear for NC game, Monday?

fishnguy

Bought 2 new Georgia shirts before the Ok. game. Should I wear the same unwashed shirt this Monday as last or try the unworn one?:huh: ::;

Twiggbuster

Unwashed!
I wear the same socks, shirt, underwear
Drink the same brand of beer ,same dip and chips
Same pregame meal
I’m not superstitious—- but a little stitious

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I'll be sitting in a sports bar in San Leandro CA, wearing my UGA golf shirt ('cause it'll be 65 there). game starts at 5pm out there....I'll have to hustle to get there for kickoff from my client meeting that wraps at 430.

bilgerat

Senior
I have a old raggedy red Ga "game day" ball cap that I've worn every Sat for the past 6 or 7 years, It has not been washed since new. Its been thru the good and bad with all us Dawg fans and will be worn proudly on My head come tomorrow!!
Go Dawgs!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Unwashed!
I wear the same socks, shirt, underwear
Drink the same brand of beer ,same dip and chips
Same pregame meal
I’m not superstitious—- but a little stitious

X2. Same! And don't forget the pre-game music! :clap:

Patriot44

Banned
My son and I just got back from the GWCC Game Day something or other and we were the only ones there not wearing Bama or Georgia garb. Felt quite superior...:bounce:

Go Dawgs, dilly dilly...cough, hurumph....yak.

walukabuck

As a florida fan, I have obtained a great knowledge of how to win these title games. I'm admittedly a little rusty but absolutely do not wear your team's gear, it's bad luck and always expect the worse. Remember, pessimist are never let down, but sometimes they are pleasantly surprised. Was excited for the 95 game against Nebraska and wore Gator gear all day around Gainesville. Florida got crushed that night. Never again will i make that mistake. Wear neutral colors maybe even pastels.

Patriot44

Banned
As a florida fan, I have obtained a great knowledge of how to win these title games. I'm admittedly a little rusty but absolutely do not wear your team's gear, it's bad luck and always expect the worse. Remember, pessimist are never let down, but sometimes they are pleasantly surprised. Was excited for the 95 game against Nebraska and wore Gator gear all day around Gainesville. Florida got crushed that night. Never again will i make that mistake. Wear neutral colors maybe even pastels.

Dagum, I took a shower and put on my Clemson shirt during the Ga-Ok halftime. :banginghe

fishnguy

Lol, pastels? Too funny!facepalm::bounce:

chainshaw

Screen_Shot_2018_01_04_at_7.11.25_PM.0.png

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I believe Bama is the away team tonight so it will be the white Bama polo shirt with the red script A.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member