Hershel Walker

MCBUCK

Would you have cared if it had been Ron Dayne or George Rogers? Why would someone from New York, Wisconsin, or Oregon really care about Hershel Walker. He is a big deal in Georgia, and rightfully so. In other parts of the country, not so much.

Dang. Why you want to step on the guys thunder? Guy met a great college baller and just tellin his tale. The excitement would hold true regardless of the baller.

westcobbdog

Easy for people to sit back and take shots at Herschel. He suffered from an illness clinically diagnoses as DID. He had any early life that was filled with constant bullying by older and larger kids. He was sit in an isolated corner of classrooms and told he was there because he was special. To me his mental situation was not of his causing. Mrs Grossman has even admitted that she was a part of the problem, because she never tried to understand him, and she stayed close to him after their divorce. She had a few problems too and later was married to another woman. So the next time you want to take a cheap shop at a guy that overcame a rough childhood to become the hero he was, you might as well poke fun, at other people with mental disorders. Not 1 in a million could have lived through what he did and come out close to normal. But if you enjoy taking jabs at people with mental disorders have at it.

Good news, I just lined up an MMA match between Herschel and Spot, winner take all

Matthew6

Banned thug
the herschels might have been great. what's the point in bringing him up during this time. This dog season is all about chub Kirby and the current Georgia players who have had a great season. you might as well dig up munsond bones and dislay them too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
you might as well dig up munsond bones and dislay them too.

If they would let him call the play by play for this game I'd be all over that like a cheap suit.

Man is there gonna be some property destroyed tonight!

Matthew6

Banned thug
nothing can help today. ssthug he's absolutely right. your dog fans are "superstitious whiny little babies". his words via pm. not mine.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
nothing can help today. ssthug he's absolutely right. your dog fans are "superstitious whiny little babies". his words via pm. not mine.

Typical Bama fan. ^ You got sucked in by a Noles fan who works at a chicken processing plant.::ke::bounce:

joepuppy

I read his book last year. He has an interesting story.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
the herschels might have been great. what's the point in bringing him up during this time. This dog season is all about chub Kirby and the current Georgia players who have had a great season. you might as well dig up munsond bones and dislay them too.

It is a Dawg thing, you wont ever understand.

DannyW

Dang, tough crowd...I thought I would bring up an old memory, something to commemorate the occasion of GA playing in another NC, but some people just can't resist....

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Dang, tough crowd...I thought I would bring up an old memory, something to commemorate the occasion of GA playing in another NC, but some people just can't resist....

Ya know, I ran into an Auburn fan at lunch today. We started talking about the game tonight and some Dawg fan behind me shouted "Hurry Up, No one cares what he has to say".. "Just tell him you want fries with your combo and let the rest of us order our food"..

True story..

Matthew6

Banned thug

Only today brother. no doubt Herschels was great. just poking the beehive. lol. :pop:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer

Great memory for sure. Hershel wishing me and my hubby Best Wishes on our engagement! Priceless.

Attachments

• Hershel.jpg
    Hershel.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 104

Oldstick

Ya'll remember that reality/game show called "Joes vs. Pros"?

One episode had 3 trash talking 20-something contestants who were supposed to see if they could tackle Hershel from a 5 yards off the line. I guess Hershel was probably 40-50 then.

The first guy almost had to be given oxygen but the last guy wised up and made a bear hug on one leg. Hershel was a good sport and went on down instead what he could have done.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

MudDucker

Staff member
Typical Bama fan. ^ You got sucked in by a Noles fan who works at a chicken processing plant.::ke::bounce:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: If his head wasn't made of rock, there would be some serious lumps after this beat down! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Herschel got tutoring at my neighbors in Athens. I shot the bull with him many times. Great guy. Humble and very appreciate of his opportunity at UGA. I saw no signs of any mental issues.