First Hog

StriperrHunterr

A tuskless boar about 150lbs, shot at less than 20 yards Saturday afternoon.

Attachments

• 26231466_10155962758950070_9051067544029118753_n.jpg
    26231466_10155962758950070_9051067544029118753_n.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 330

j_seph

WoW a striper man done resorted to shooting hogs. Tell us the story, hopefully he hit one of those magnum spoons

StriperrHunterr

WoW a striper man done resorted to shooting hogs. Tell us the story, hopefully he hit one of those magnum spoons

I wouldn't say resorted to. More like hunting is a secondary passion in my life that I hadn't really had the opportunity to do much of except for the last couple of years.

He didn't hit the spoon and it wasn't even a magnum that hit him. Standard 308 round from 20 yards or less. He came up into a clearing in a pine stand and stood there munching on some food for a little while as we waited to see if he was alone or not. 15 or so minutes later and nothing else showed up so I went ahead and dropped the hammer on him because the guy I was hunting with couldn't get a good shot with the glare of the sun. He ended up putting another one down about an hour or so later as another group came into the same clearing and quickly tried to bug out.

j_seph

I wouldn't say resorted to. More like hunting is a secondary passion in my life that I hadn't really had the opportunity to do much of except for the last couple of years.

He didn't hit the spoon and it wasn't even a magnum that hit him. Standard 308 round from 20 yards or less. He came up into a clearing in a pine stand and stood there munching on some food for a little while as we waited to see if he was alone or not. 15 or so minutes later and nothing else showed up so I went ahead and dropped the hammer on him because the guy I was hunting with couldn't get a good shot with the glare of the sun. He ended up putting another one down about an hour or so later as another group came into the same clearing and quickly tried to bug out.
Now need to get ya one with a knife

Anvil Head

Yeah......stick 'em!
Got just the ticket if you decide to try it.