Back at the Bridge

olcaptain

Max and I had a window of opportunity today, so we took advantage of it. Very little wind and temperatures eventually in the low fifties beckoned us back to the Crooked Creek Bridge. As we approached the bridge we decided that we would do something different. Today we paddled under the bridge and fished on what I call the “big water” side.

YlkQ3FS.jpg

0HOo0dO.jpg

hjQQirL.jpg

HGmAxJD.jpg

Now, we still stayed in the safety of the “No wake” zone but we did see some different scenery and caught a small Blue Cat in the process.

8K90uiV.jpg

DHGsGx2.jpg

pTUfWNs.jpg

I am convinced that one of the days the Ol’ Captain is going to drop a line down in this deep water and hang on to a real Humdinger! But in the meantime, stay tuned.

By the way, you can see in some of the photos that Maximus Relaximus isn’t a pup anymore.

kq8hCB2.jpg

tt7529E.jpg

But rest assured, his love for what we do is unsurpassed and much like me, he will go down swingin’!! I hope you enjoy today’s photos!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Enjoyed the photos and story as usual, thanks for taking the time to share , how old is Max ?

olcaptain

Enjoyed the photos and story as usual, thanks for taking the time to share , how old is Max ?

When we got him from the pound the Vet said he was probably two or so. We have had him 9-10 yrs.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Looks like he got one pointed there Cap. Once again thanks for takings us along. I needed some warm Georgia weather today.

olcaptain

Looks like he got one pointed there Cap. Once again thanks for takings us along. I needed some warm Georgia weather today.

Like his Captain, he is always looking for a bigger one :)

NugeForPres

Glad you were able to venture out. Been pretty chilly and windy these days! Hope you hang a biggun soon!