Georgia Small Game Hunters Association

drhayes

Gsgha

Pm sent

Nga.

I think GHFF is a club that is mostley formed for the Deer Hunter in South Ga that runs deer with dogs....I think a Small game assoc. would be great but the first think they want to do is have a comp. sq hunt insted of trying to get the Assoc. off the ground then try having some hunts,,This shoud not be about having Comp. hunts it should be about getting the assoc. formed to help with the problems were having with hunting small game in Ga. and having a voice in Atlanta..........

That's why we are looking for support. Some are in fact saying that on a hunt. The original intent was to help bring all small game hunters together for one voice which I hope we still can do. I also passed along to the few that wanted to hold hunts from the start should look at a Ga Squirrel hunter club or something along those lines.
Thanks for all the PM's when I can find out how this is going to go I'll fill you in. Like 1st post says I'm try to drum up some support and you great guys of Woody's are stepping up to the plate

Thanks,
Nga.

crackerdave

I am glad that I have opened this open to various view and opinions to be expressed. I do NOT beleive that Ghff was formed just for the deer dog runners in So. Ga. I agree that kids need to be exposed to small game opportunities if at all possible. Their is truly a whole side to hunting besides the deer only approach. Hopefully we can find ways to achieve this. This is what we ALL want to do.

Apparently,this never got off the ground,but I found this old thread and thought it would be worth a try to revive it.
Anybody interested?
It sure would help to move it to the Small Game Hunting forum.

GA DAWG

Need to check out the GHFF. Wether this thread says it or nit. They are about the only voice we have in Ga. They are against the extending of deer season. One of told me so.

HOGDOG76

Need to check out the GHFF. Wether this thread says it or nit. They are about the only voice we have in Ga. They are against the extending of deer season. One of told me so.

What i want to support is the group in favor of shortening it!