Wayne Co. Hog Jam/ Wounded Warrior Hunt

gatorhater

We will be having our 4th annual hog hunt Feb 21-23, 2015. As in the past three I will be having a Wounded Warrior Hunt. I bring in 10 WW's for the event. They will be treated to a weekend of hunting at no cost to them. All their responsible for is the transportation here.

In the past I have gone thru Ft Stewart to get the WW's. This year I am gonna try something a little different. I am opening it up to all WW's. My commmittee and myself will draw 10 to come hunt. If yall know anyone that would be interested please message me their name, phone number, and any limitations they may have. Message me if you have any questions or put them on here.

Please only send your name in if you are truly interested and want to be included. I will put a closing date on here as soon as I get a good pool to draw from.

The hunt will include a Continnetal Pheasant Shoot on Saturday morning. Followed by a hog hunt Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. All meals and boarding will be taken care of by the Wayne County Hog Jam Committee and our sponsors.