shoot or not

Geffellz18

Do what makes you happy not me or the next person

Exactly!

No disrespect towards anyone, but you should make that determination yourself. No one needs to or should validate what you or anyone else want to legally harvest. Everyone hunts for different reasons and that's their choice which should be respected.
The fact is that it's a beautiful animal, has a respectable rack that ANYONE SHOULD deem as a trophy.

It wouldn't have many more breaths to take if it walked by me and gave an open shot.

Good luck.

marknga

GONetwork Member
Got to make that decision yourself.

If I could I would offer him a ride in the bed of my F150.

PappyHoel

Can you eat horns? The question is, will you see him during the daylight while you're in the deer stand? Probably not. ::ke:

Pate55

I never understand why people on this forum feel the need to tell you "if you want to shoot it, shoot it! If not, then don't" :banginghe.......yes......he knows that......but this post is about him wanting you're opinion. .......And my opinion is next time don't take a picture of a deer with a potato. :D

dfhooked

depends if you are hungry. If you see that deer during daylight and your heart goes to racing, do not worry what the internet folks think. Blast away or let him walk, please do not let others change your outlook on hunting based on a camera photo.

Hunter922

For me, i ask 2 questions on a marginal deer. Is my lease secured for next season? What is the chance he makes it until next year? From there it's on you. He's nice but next year he should be very nice. I would pass on my properties.

six

I'd wait until daylight.

mickyu

For me.... 1st time I see him he gets a pass, next time I'd prolly let the air out of him.

joedublin

If it was the last day of the season , and I had no venison in the freezer, I'd shoot him....otherwise I'd give him another year to grow.

i never understand why people on this forum feel the need to tell you "if you want to shoot it, shoot it! If not, then don't" :banginghe.......yes......he knows that......but this post is about him wanting you're opinion. .......and my opinion is next time don't take a picture of a deer with a potato. :d
lol