SEC World shaken!

MudDucker

Staff member
Georgia not only beat Vandy in round ball, it dominated them. What is left for Vandy now? :rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Lawn darts or corn hole maybe?:bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They had the game at a restaurant we were last night and the final score is not a good measure of how they totally dominated the Commodores.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It's not like the Dawgs are a roundball powerhouse or anything this year.

Just sayin'.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They beat Mizzou today. Play UK tomorrow. It will be their 3rd game and it will be UK's first. What kind of tournament lets a team have 2 byes?

Gator89

They beat Mizzou today. Play UK tomorrow. It will be their 3rd game and it will be UK's first. What kind of tournament lets a team have 2 byes?

Bottom two teams should stay home, like the baseball tournament.

Big7

The Oracle
I know an Admin just didn't say that on here! ::ke:

Recon he did tho'.

georgia_home

Curling?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bottom two teams should stay home, like the baseball tournament.

Or just give the top team byes, then they would join the 6 other teams the next day. Only thing about sending two home, there would just be more byes. Makem play somebody.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Or just give the top team byes, then they would join the 6 other teams the next day. Only thing about sending two home, there would just be more byes. Makem play somebody.

No byes at all. If you going to be conference champs you should have to play your way through the tournament. The dawgs didn't stand a chance having to play every day. I listened to all 3 games on the radio. They played Kentucky close but were gassed by the end of the second half.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
No byes at all. If you going to be conference champs you should have to play your way through the tournament. The dawgs didn't stand a chance having to play every day. I listened to all 3 games on the radio. They played Kentucky close but were gassed by the end of the second half.

With 14 teams playing a 16 team bracket you got to have at least two teams getting one bye. It is not hard to do that, but they do something stupid like giving some teams one bye and four teams two byes. Convoluted. I call it the UK rule.