Bristol

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I used to go to Bristol, did not watch even one lap of the race. It used to be the most enjoyable race on the circuit. I am not into segments, Lucky Dawgs and cookie cutter cars. Cookie cutter engines are on the way, and it will be billed as a cost cutter. They are so stupid down there that dont realize that the big teams will still spend, whatever it takes, to win.

BornToHuntAndFish

Oops, make that 3 wins in a row for KB at Texas, Bristol, & Richmond . . .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...rol-nascar-cup-series-win-richmond/539921002/

Kyle Busch takes control of NASCAR Cup series with win at Richmond, his third in a row

Busch matched Harvick by winning his third consecutive race of 2018, storming through the field Saturday night at Richmond Raceway and taking command on the final two restarts to stake his claim as the series’ best driver.

But unlike his victories in the previous two weeks at Texas Motor Speedway and Bristol Motor Speedway, where he started eighth and first, respectively, Busch was nowhere near the front of the field when the green flagged dropped on the Toyota Owners 400.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Really?? Ya'll still watch this "so" called racing ??facepalm:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Oops, make that 3 wins in a row for KB at Texas, Bristol, & Richmond . . .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...rol-nascar-cup-series-win-richmond/539921002/

Kyle Busch takes control of NASCAR Cup series with win at Richmond, his third in a row

Nascar is now trying to play up the Fact that Kyle Bush is closing in on Richard Petty's 200 win career. Forget that a bunch of those wins came in the Truck series and what I still call the Busch series, because it seems like it changes names every 3 years.

Patriot44

Banned
For most of my life, I was the biggest NASCAR fan on the planet. I have watched one race in three years and that was Jeff Gordon's last race. Didn't even know it was still on.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
James Hylton was killed near Carnesville Ga Yesterday. Hylton was the consummate Independent. He was the 1966 Rookie of the year. He ran over 600 cup races and won two. I was fortunate to witness his 1972 win at Talladega and I always pulled for Hylton and his #48. as he made do with hand me down parts and very little sponsorship. He had his own shop in Inman S.C. Rip James

specialk

James Hylton was killed near Carnesville Ga Yesterday. Hylton was the consummate Independent. He was the 1966 Rookie of the year. He ran over 600 cup races and won two. I was fortunate to witness his 1972 win at Talladega and I always pulled for Hylton and his #48. as he made do with hand me down parts and very little sponsorship. He had his own shop in Inman S.C. Rip James

His son was driving and also died...they were at the arca race at dega friday....he ran that series up until a few years ago.....