Po Boy Archery's Funopolis - April 21-22, 2018

jt12

Po Boy Archery's Funopolis is this upcoming weekend, April 21-22, just in time for all you guys and gals to get some practice before the next ASA Pro Am in Appling. Don't think we have forgotten about you guys and gals who just like to shoot and have fun with friends and family. Oh contraire...We have you covered whether you're trying to make the podium or trying to improve your skills to help you bag that Pope and Young.

We will have 30 targets set for this event. Registration for both days will be casual from 9 until 3. There will be concessions available. Plaques will be awarded for all classes, and there will be a money option available for those of you who would like to put a little cash in your pocket. Also, we will have an overall high score winner for this tournament. The winner will receive a 4-ft tall trophy and a cash prize. But for all you guys who typically turn in high scores, I will attempt to level the playing field by the way I set the course. Ties will be broken by the 12-count. If both people are present, we will have a shoot off to break the tie. If someone is not there, we will check the score cards to see who logged the first 12. If a tie is still not broken at that point, we will draw names.

Don't forget about the $500 Po Boy Sniper long shot. You need to make sure you are qualified to get your chance at this prize.

Keep a check to see what I may come up with to make this upcoming weekend more interesting. I hope to see y'all this weekend!

For available classes, check Southeast Georgia Shootout's Circuit. It's in the sticky.

For more information, contact Troy Hall at 478-232-9889.

jt12

Here's a little something to make this weekend at Po Boys better. We have what we like to call The Blind Squirrel. You may have heard of Roulette or Scorcher, well the Blind Squirrel works the same. The only difference is that we guarantee $50 no matter if only one enters. The wayk it works is we'll draw 4 random targets and the highest combined score wins. It's a 100% payback so anything above $50 goes to the pot.