Watkinsville GA - Hardigree Wildlife Sanctuary Fall Rendezvous - Saturday, Sep 30th

hicktownboy

Hardigree Fall Rendezvous
Saturday, September 30th, 2017 (9am - 5pm)

1110 Old Greensboro Road, Watkinsville, GA 30677

Entry Fee:
$10.00 per person (No charge for kids 12 & under)

Live Auction at 4:00pm! Items will be crafts from
vendors at the Rendezvous (See poster for details)

Lunch & refreshments available for purchase
(NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED ON PROPERTY)

Questions? Contact us at (706) 310-0088

OR

steve@hardigreewildlifesanctuary.org
sharon@hardigreewildlifesanctuary.org

The David Henry Hardigree Wildlife Sanctuary, established in 1992, is located on Old Greensboro Road just .4 mile outside Watkinsville. It is a private, non-profit organization with 501(c)3 charity status. The Sanctuary was established by Ms. Vivian Ward and named in honor of her grandfather who was a life-long resident of Oconee County.

**Disclosure - I am not employed by, nor affiliated with the Hardigree Wildlife Sanctuary. I am a friend of folks that volunteer there.

Attachments

• Hardigree.jpg
    Hardigree.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 274

YellowKnife

primitive skill event

Thanks Hick for sharing what is going on at Hardigree Wildlife Sanctuary! You do not want to miss this event if you want to see and learn first hand what it was like to survive in by gone times. The reason for this event keep those skills alive by displays and demonstrations by some of the most talented people from across the state. Also we want to bring awareness to Hardigree Wildlife Sanctuary that is a beautiful 88 acre outdoor classroom that goal is to give folks a place to go to learn and enjoy Gods creation of the outdoors. We also want to bring awareness to Outdoors Without Limits who's mission is to provide an opportunity for disabled persons to return to the outdoors and know that there is an organization out there to assist in changing and saving lives! Kirk Thomas, the founder will be there, come hang out and meet the man behind the mission.
And hey, all disabled folks who want to learn to flint knap will be given a FREE flint knapping kit as well as free lessons from some of the best knappers around. Just stop by and see Kirk or find me... can't miss him, he's a BIG guy... but I'm the best lookin'!!:stir:
YellowKnife

Bill Mc

Great visit. Met some fine folks.