your passion?

welderguy

Mostly WW2 and above although some rifles/pistols span several wars and also I go for different variants/models of each. Then I go for bayonets for each and the various variants/models of those.
Then different do-dads of various equipment such as cartridge belts, fighting knives, original ammo etc.
My father (also a Marine) got me into it and its been our "together hobby" since I can remember.

That's awesome. Thanks for your service!:flag:

When I was a kid, I could spend hours in the Army/Navy surplus store just pouring over every item.

WaltL1

That's awesome. Thanks for your service!:flag:

When I was a kid, I could spend hours in the Army/Navy surplus store just pouring over every item.
Thanks!

And I still do spend hours in the surplus stores :D

atlashunter

I have a passion to one day, wake up in no pain for a change.

:(

I've been very lucky myself but I once lived with someone who had to deal with chronic pain and saw what they went through so this resonates with me. I hope you get relief.

atlashunter

I would think anyone that has only ONE most thought about thing is obsessed and should seek help.
It is my opinion that many guys answered with multiple answers because those things occupy their thoughts and therefore time equally.

Spending time with Family would be my #1. Since I enjoy that the most I would guess that it is on my mind the most.

What is it that keeps you from posting yours?

I'm thinking the same thing. Doesn't sound like a very healthy way to go through life. I could list many interests and things I enjoy or care about but it would be hard to name just one thing that most occupies my mind. That changes over time for me. I'll get interested in something and spend time learning about it or maybe pursuing it and will eventually move on to something else. Variety is the spice of life and I'd be bored to tears if one thing was my main focus without any change.