Franchi Affinity

Kwaksmoka

Anybody shoot a Franchi Affinity 20ga? I got one last year, ordered the youth with a 24'bbl and added a standard size stock! Ready to get it set up for this year, looking for suggestions. Thanks

tad1

I set up an affinity 20 with a burris ff and a carlson non ported extended turkey choke. I'm shooting Fed HW 7 and getting good pattern.
I did have to have the gun drilled tapped for the ff mount.
JT

GAarcher

Bought one two years ago and my kids have whacked some turkeys with this thing. Carlson .575. Was using HW 7s....but have since switched to handload TSS. It's a killer. I am about get another one...but will get the compact this time.

Spinnerbait

I just bought the 20 gauge affinity 3 they just came out this year. It actually comes drilled and tapped. Just ordered the base from SumToy today. Looks like I’ll be putting a vortex venom on it. Shooting a Carlson .575 and tss. I haven’t patterned it yet.

killerv

I purchased one for my son. Dang thing won't cycle anything but a stout duck, turkey, or heavy target load. Have put several hundred rounds through it....still won't cycle a standard target load. Franchi response was to keep shooting it. My buddies full size affinity is the same way.

Having issues with the chokes too. I've always understood the 20ga affinity to use the old school mobil chokes. I have mobil chokes from 3 different makers that do not fit this gun. The factory chokes fit fine of course. Franchi swears up and down they've only ever come with mobil chokes.

I have a feeling it will be going back to the factory after turkey season. The factory full will have to suffice for now.

Latest posts