12-25 Christmas Morning

Bam Bam

Merry Christmas to All, Don't Look like Nobody is Hunting this Morning? If So GoodLuck and Be Safe!

deast1988

Nice cold breeze in the holler this morning, I been in since 15mins before daylight. Putnam county, have heard around 15shots this morning. No deer seen squirrels been busy all morning. Heard some ducks whistling on the water. Perfect wind nice cool morning nothings moved. Goin to sit till 11 then a party this evening.

Merry Christmas An Happy Holidays.

GeorgiaBob

In a comfortable "ground stand," near a cedar with piles of stuff under it, I was watching carefully for sign of the young buck I was sure to be attracted this morning. Hopeful that DNR doesn't catch me, 'cause I baited the heck out of that tree! And when that young buck crept, wide eyed, up to the bait, I knew I had a winner.

Bagging major hugs from grandkids at Christmas may not require overnight adventures, or predawn hikes, but it IS great fun!

ucfireman

Didn't go hunting this morning but saw the prettiest sunrise I've seen in a long time. GOD is happy today. Merry Christmas everyone.

deast1988

Rode the tree till 11:30am, my dad was a few hundred yards away only squirrels moved. Was an awesome sunrise service. The quietest morning I've ever hunted, no noise at all total silence. Got a party this evening, I'll be back after em in the morning. Take care

Latest posts