Any one else see the dead coyote on I-85 North at Pleasantdale?

GAJoe

A big one. I saw it against the center wall dead during that bitter cold last week. I saw a HERO truck stop at it Monday or Tuesday. Today on the way home I saw it or another on the right shoulder at the end of the wall between the emergency lane and on ramp. I was wondering if the HERO just moved it or another got hit.

bdumont

No, but i have been running to NC a few times a week and am seeing tons (live and dead) on 85 from suwanee north. I saw a huge Wolfe on the berm eating one of the many chickens that tend to fall off the trucks up that way. Most of my sightings are pre-7AM. I am pretty sure I locked in the clip of the wolf on my dash cam last week. I'll have to check the card.

Struttin'-n-Drummin'

A big one. I saw it against the center wall dead during that bitter cold last week. I saw a HERO truck stop at it Monday or Tuesday. Today on the way home I saw it or another on the right shoulder at the end of the wall between the emergency lane and on ramp. I was wondering if the HERO just moved it or another got hit.

I saw the one against the center wall. My first thought was what exit did that yote' get on at?
My second thought was how did it make it to the center of the road before it got hit. Crazy.