deer season should shutdown for 2 years

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You told me you don't hunt over bait. Are you just saying that to impress brad.:love:

No, it's called "Post a stupid thread and get stupid responses".. You should know all about it.. Except your failed attempt at trolling turned out to be a slap in your face! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many of you hunt over a food plots but are against hunting over corn? Newsflash same thing. They are both man made attractants that didn't occur naturally. Weather you planted it or threw it out by hand it doesn't matter. You are hunting over bait. IMO. What say you?

Richie the deer u killed in ur profile pic was killed on a club that always hits over corn illegally... I know this because I was in that club and am not now for that reason. So I wouldn’t go down that road

Just sayin. U open the door and I’m going to walk through it. If it wasn’t for the fact that me and my wife are best friends with the game warden, my wife would have gotten a ticket. She was hunting her stand and “someone” who just so happened to be a club official put a 50 gallon feeder up a trail less than 100 yards from her stand. We never knew it was there. He came by and got her then another officer came and got me out of my stand. Then comes to find out there is more than 500lbs of corn all over that club..

Like I said open the door about what should and shouldn’t be legal When u open a thread like this and I will walk through it.

I didn’t really know Richie personally but he got in the club my last year and I know the stand he killed that deer from and there was corn less than 200 yards from it I can put money on it.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
B-Rad can do his part and quit hunting. With all these post subjects lately, I am remembering why I dropped out of GON a few years back. I thought when I returned, the subject matter would have progressed to a higher level.

I think I counted 4 non serious threads after a LONG deer season. It's going to all be okay. If my ole cranky rear end can joke with the younger generation some, anyone can. I guess the "I left GON because the subject matter was too intelligent and scientifically documented" thread is next. The clown threads usually get left alone. The fact they thrived this time says enough.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
B-Rad can do his part and quit hunting. With all these post subjects lately, I am remembering why I dropped out of GON a few years back. I thought when I returned, the subject matter would have progressed to a higher level.

It has. :pop:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
B rad may of been joking, but my dad would say all the time they need to shut deer down a season every 5 years.
He was serious........
So when I saw this thread I thought if my Dad. Lols

The mtn man

Shut deer season down? I have a better idea. Shut cell phones down for a couple years.

Now I could get on board with that idea.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Shut down doe killing all together and allow five bucks per hunter per year. The deer population will rise considerably. Truth.

:pop:

T-N-T

Let's leave deer season open.
But only trophy bucks can be kilt.

red neck richie

No, it's called "Post a stupid thread and get stupid responses".. You should know all about it.. Except your failed attempt at trolling turned out to be a slap in your face! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So based on all of your posts you think every post is stupid. It wasn't a failed attempt 25,000 views. Plus several other posts on the topic. You just helped me get the word out.:clap:

shdw633

let only 2 does killed then all the trophy boys wouldn't even hunt bc most them donate the meat anyways

Where did you get that information from?? Every trophy hunter I know eats the deer he harvests

Chestnut

change seasons

always wondered what id
one / two tract of land , bow hunt one and gun hunt the other and rotate ???
just any idea ?? anyone tried this ???
good or bad info let us know
thanks steve L. ( electrial super ) NOT THE ROOFER OR SHOOTER
LOLLOLLOLO
THANKS

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Another reason that sniffing glue is a bad habit

oldfella1962

do you own an auto body repair shop? ;) Or maybe GEICO is giving you a percentage of their profits!