My favorite type of food was had yessaday afternoon.....what's your favorite type ???

georgia_home

Looks great dub.

As a compliment to the Pico, and cause you seem to like avocado try some avocado salsa. Compliments Goya mojito marinade pork well. Probably chicken too.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So......what's your favorite type of food to make ?

Right now it's Tex-Mex. Prolly will be for a few more minutes too while I take all that in. Might be different tomorrow but I can't say for sure.:biggrin2:

Dub

Thanks everyone.

I ain't gonna lie......if I had some limes on hand then I'd make a batch of pico to go with dinna tonight.

Love the stuff.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
That looks some kind of goooddd eating. I like TexMex but I can’t pass up a dinner of fresh cream corn, butter peas, fried okra, squash and taters combo and a pork roast with gravy and cornbread. Maters on the side and all washed down with sweet tea.

Dub

TexMex extends to breakfast around here, too.

Kicked up the flavor a notch or two with this goodness:

That looks some kind of goooddd eating. I like TexMex but I can’t pass up a dinner of fresh cream corn, butter peas, fried okra, squash and taters combo and a pork roast with gravy and cornbread. Maters on the side and all washed down with sweet tea.

I like the sound of your meal right there !!!!

You just flung a craving for sweet tea on me.

Maybe the caffeine in it will get me moving. :cheers:

Patriot44

Banned
I would be useless for the rest of the weekend if I ate all of that...and I am pretty sure I would try to eat it all.