Rumor has it that the Great Sultan is tired of my smack talk and said "GAME ON"

boohoo222

GONetwork member
we tried just didnt have enough weight.....but i had a blast thanks sos

1776Flintlock

Hatchrooster and I ended up in 6th place with 29lbs. This year they only paid 5 places, we are proud of ourselves none the less. We caught 7 fish and had 4 or 5 more fish that should of been on.

Our very own Bumper on here won the tournament with 70 something pounds and his dad set the new Coosa record flathead at 39 lbs, he was the one who had it previously w/ 36lbs. All our fish were caught on fresh shad heads, we might of used the gut pocket section 3 or 4 times all day. Looks like the team of J_seph and Hatchrooster ot the team of Hatchrooster and J_seph got the crown on this thread.

Boohoo, Brother Hilljack, and Sniper1080, it was great to meet you and Hilljack we appreciate the coffee, or Hatchrooster does. Since I don't drink that nasty stuff thanks anyway. Fresh coffee, 3:45 am, man only in the catfishing world.

Congrats!! :yeah:

sknight

Don't feel too bad. I grew up on that river and fish it more than anyone I know. Never, I mean never have a day that I dont catch good fish....... until today.

sknight

If any of you want to come up and fish just for the Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- of it drop me a pm and I will show you some good spots. If you were on the river today I was in a deep v g3 with yamaha 90. by the way I have broken that flat head river record at least 4 times. I didnt know that was the river record.