Striper Fishing on the Hooch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worley

Fish

Judah I have not a clue who you are, but personally I enjoyed the videos and sharing the moment with you and the friend. Thanks for sharing, and being a great example of a outdoorsman that loves the water, and passes on his experiences to others...Though the others would not admit, BUT make no doubt about it, they did not stumble upon the river themselves, SOMEONE showed them. Hats off bro, and keep them lines tight. No worries about the old Ski Barge making it down that far...But I will be on the other ends on Lanier / West Point...

bwood2006

I don't think blw could have said it much better. They aren't worried about whoever is fishing their honey holes now, but they will in a couple of years. When there honey hole becomes nothing more than just a place to wet their lines because the fish are gone or just to pressured to even think about biting. Then one day it will hit them, "some of those people knew what they were talking about".

AStrick

Broke the striper code,,seems like a private club,,,don't ask,,don't tell,,,,kills me,,,I catch myself lying all the time about where I caught my bait...don't worry Troutman,,,the longer you chase stripers,,,the easier lying gets

boothy

giving away your striper spots is a big no no. But I don't fish the hooch so have at it. Its your fishing.

Troutman3000

Where are all these hunters coming from? :huh: Just let the thread die for God's sake. I think its been beat to death.:hammers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts