Who is in? Forum Tournament! ***Video***

Zebco 33

Nice job on the vid. I hope we do it again.

I hear the bass are biting 18 inch worms. They shouldn't be on the shelf just yet. LOL

bayoubetty

Thanks so much, Larry! Yeah, those worms are just hanging out there till I get back from New Orleans ;) next week!

bayoubetty

Thanks, Boon! I just now saw a little typo in it..sorry buddy! Thanks for your help that day!
Yes, more adventures to come!!!!!!!!

bayoubetty

it's amazing what can happen when folks can just give into the FUN!
I'm was thrilled with the turn out, no doubt. Lots of work but good times!

Mopjig

Wore my BB T-shirt today. Looks and feels great. Too bad I was packing my mom's stuff to move instead of fishing. :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

JLClark

Great little video! :cool: I hope to see more. :pop: You know you can make the video playable within this page by clicking the embed link in youtube under the video and dropping the code in your post under Go Advanced.

Robert Eidson

GONetwork Member
Great Video BB !!!!! Tell the winner of my trip to call me and we will get a date in the books....

bayoubetty

Ranger370, call Capt Robert! PM coming your way!
JLClark, I figured it out, thanks, if you look back at post #204 :) thanks for the heads up!

bayoubetty

Next tournament?

Hey ya'll! Where do you want to go for the next one? I've heard bigger water, where EVERYONE can bring their boats. A place like Yargo sounds cool for the boat restrictions..any others like this? I'm all ears :biggrin3:

bassboy1

Hey ya'll! Where do you want to go for the next one? I've heard bigger water, where EVERYONE can bring their boats. A place like Yargo sounds cool for the boat restrictions..any others like this? I'm all ears :biggrin3:

Rocky Mountain PFA. Big motors are allowed (at idle speed), so the large boat guys can participate, while the electric only guys don't really have to worry about being swamped by wakeboard boats.

And, I won't have to drive to the other side of Atlanta to get there.:cool:

AlanShort

I think rocky mountain would be a great place to do it. never fished there but have bowhunted there alot. i think heath lake is the trophy lake and only open first 10 days of each month. seen alot of pics of some bigguns come from there.

bayoubetty

Rocky Mountain is sounding great and I've got a friend up there that is going to take me out there soon! Shout out, jsimages!
Timing is key! When do you think we can dial in on the spawn there?