Charlie Elliott Bream Fishing

erniesp

Need some help. I don't have a boat so I will be bank fishing. I have a 8 year old and a 2 1/2 year old begging to take them fishing. Can anybody recommend a good lake to take them to at Charlie Elliott. Not looking for your specific spot. Just want my boys to see a few bobbers go under.

The release pond is out because I want to bring the fish home and show them the whole process of fishing, cleaning, and eating them.

Thanks in advance for your replies

WPrich

Need some help. I don't have a boat so I will be bank fishing. I have a 8 year old and a 2 1/2 year old begging to take them fishing. Can anybody recommend a good lake to take them to at Charlie Elliott. Not looking for your specific spot. Just want my boys to see a few bobbers go under.

The release pond is out because I want to bring the fish home and show them the whole process of fishing, cleaning, and eating them.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Greenhouse or shepard

centerpin fan

I'm not trying to be vague, but all of the ponds have good bream populations. You might pick a pond for other reasons. For example, Fox, Shepard, and Upper Raleigh have "porta potties". Also, there's a little building with real, running water bathrooms near Dairy, Bennett and Margery. It's shaded and has picnic tables, too.

erniesp

I'm not trying to be vague, but all of the ponds have good bream populations. You might pick a pond for other reasons. For example, Fox, Shepard, and Upper Raleigh have "porta potties". Also, there's a little building with real, running water bathrooms near Dairy, Bennett and Margery. It's shaded and has picnic tables, too.

Good points. It's hard enough getting them to use the indoor plumbing at home. Thanks for the suggestions