The Official Weathermantrey

Matthew6

Banned thug
excuse thread; as to why the mighty Clemson Tigers lost to a lowly 3-3 team (which had loses to nc state, lsu, and Middle Tennessee). yes; Clemson was great LAST year. But this is an utter embarrassment. Obviously, there is trouble in Clemsuxville:bounce::bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
excuse thread; as to why the mighty Clemson Tigers lost to a lowly 3-3 team (which had loses to nc state, lsu, and Middle Tennessee). yes; Clemson was great LAST year. But this is an utter embarrassment. Obviously, there is trouble in Clemsuxville:bounce::bounce:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You beat me to it...

nickel back

Do really think he will show up....

Hope the DAWGS watched this game, what is the saying Kriby has?

nickel back

Glad to see you post 6 , thought you might have got burned up

GO!!!!!!DAWGS!!!!!!

MCBUCK

Do really think he will show up....

Hope the DAWGS watched this game, what is the saying Kriby has?

Humility is one week away. Looks like Clem’s Son found out...so did WaSU.

Browning Slayer

still waiting Trey.

You are going to be waiting a while.. He went to bed drunk and mad and woke up crying.. He's still hugging his pillow this morning and it's wet from his tears..

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
That 1 loss is likely non lethal for Clem., I would expect them in the final 4 if they don't lose again.

I don't know about that, Cobb. Losing to a 3-3 unranked team was about the worst thing that could happen this time of year.
I expect them to drop to around 10th or more. They'll need A LOT of help to get back into the top 5.

Browning Slayer

I don't know about that, Cobb. Losing to a 3-3 unranked team was about the worst thing that could happen this time of year.
I expect them to drop to around 10th or more. They'll need A LOT of help to get back into the top 5.

^^ My thoughts as well^^...

I had no problem losing that game in my picks cause I don't think ANYBODY picked Syracuse.. That is the best kind of loss... :cool:

Clemsoning!!

clemsoning.jpg

Browning Slayer

nah. gotta stay alive to watch bama break kirbys lil heart. :rofl:

Not so sure about that.. Bama is beatable. And the talking heads that had Clemson and Bama as invincible are back peddling after last week and last night..

Bama still has to get past Auburn before they even think about UGA.. :biggrin2:

But I'm not looking ahead.. Beat Missouri! Go DAWGS!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Not so sure about that.. Bama is beatable. And the talking heads that had Clemson and Bama as invincible are back peddling after last week and last night..

Bama still has to get past Auburn before they even think about UGA.. :biggrin2:

But I'm not looking ahead.. Beat Missouri! Go DAWGS!

You should be. The Dawgs gotta get by Auburn before us. ::ke:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

And Bama's gotta get by Auburn before us too and after we beat them they are going to be ready to curb stomp Bama.::ke::bounce:

Browning Slayer

Losing to Auburn won't keep us out of the SEC Championship if we beat Florida..

But then again, we're not worried about Auburn.. We own them! :biggrin2:

scooty006

I thought Clem had all these qb's, where were they?

5 star Hunter Johnson? Chase Brice? They put in the guy that can't throw a forward pass after qb1 went down with injury...