Buck fight or sparring?

brian lee

I think it would be heavy sparring but this is the same 11pt you were asking age on, I think the 8 pt is heftier than the 11 pt but I think the same age on both

Twinkie .308

I think that 11 is past his prime. I bet he was bigger last year. That 8 is a bull probably right in his prime. I bet he weighs close to 200. Oh. ... and probably sparring. Little early for a fight but I guess it's possible. Good Luck with either one of em!

Ajohnson0587

8pt is a hoss and is hitting his peak or right at it! 11pt looks great too but looks to be on a down ward spiral, still have 2 quality deer on your property to be proud of...

MFOSTER

BANNED
If you lucky they will lock up 5 mins before you head to your stand I thing they are trying to establise dominance

Sgajacket

I guess it's early for big boys to really be going at it, but last year I saw 2 1.5 year old's going at it in front of my bow stand in early October. It got too dark to see well, but I could feel the vibration through the tree when one would throw the other to the ground. A good buck fight is as vicious and entertaining as an MMA fight :)

HuntinDawg89

A guy I know found 2 bucks dead in a pond (locked antlers) last week in Coweta Co. I doubt that they get locked up like that from just sparring, but it does seem early for serious fighting.