Daily Bible Verse

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Psalm 140
12 I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy.
13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; the upright shall dwell in Your presence.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 141
3 Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!
4 Do not let my heart incline to any evil, to busy myself with wicked deeds in company with men who work iniquity, and let me not eat of their delicacies!

Last edited:

formula1

Psalm 142
7 Bring me out of prison, that I may give thanks to Your name! The righteous will surround me, for You will deal bountifully with me.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 143
1 Hear my prayer, O Lord; give ear to my pleas for mercy! In your faithfulness answer me, in Your righteousness!
2 Enter not into judgment with your servant, for no one living is righteous before You.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 143
8 Let me hear in the morning of Your steadfast love, for in You I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul.
9 Deliver me from my enemies, O Lord! I have fled to You for refuge.
10 Teach me to do your will, for You are my God! Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground!

formula1

Re:

Psalm 144
1 Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;
2 He is my steadfast love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer,my shield and He in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 145
17 The Lord is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His works.
18 The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth.
19 He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him; He also hears their cry and saves them.

formula1

Psalm 146
2 I will praise the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.

formula1

Psalm 147
10 His delight is not in the strength of the horse, nor His pleasure in the legs of a man,
11 but the Lord takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His steadfast love.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 148
13 Let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted; His majesty is above earth and heaven.

formula1

Re:

Psalm 149
1 Praise the Lord! Sing to the Lord a new song, His praise in the assembly of the godly!
2 Let Israel be glad in His Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King!
3 Let them praise His name with dancing, making melody to Him with tambourine and lyre!
4 For the Lord takes pleasure in His people; He adorns the humble with salvation.

formula1

Re:

It was a great honor to go through the Psalms in the DBV! I thank God for His Word!

Psalm 150

1 Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty heavens!
2 Praise Him for His mighty deeds; praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
3 Praise Him with trumpet sound; praise Him with lute and harp!
4 Praise Him with tambourine and dance; praise Him with strings and pipe!
5 Praise Him with sounding cymbals; praise Him with loud clashing cymbals.
6 Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

formula1

Re:

Colossians 1
9 And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.

formula1

re:

Colossians 1
11 May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.

formula1

Colossians 1
13 He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.

formula1

re:

Colossians 1
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

formula1

Re:

Colossians 1
19 For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, 20 and through Him to reconcile to Himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross.

formula1

Re:

Colossians 1
21 And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds, 22 He has now reconciled in His body of flesh by His death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before Him, 23 if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister.

formula1

Re:

Colossians 1
27 To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

formula1

Re:

Colossians 2
1 For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, 2 that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, 3 in Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.