Cherokee county

superman1275

How's Cherokee county looking this year?

superman1275

Sunnyside Church of God will be hosting a hunter safety course this Saturday August 30th located at 2510 East Cherokee Dr. Woodstock, GA 30188. It will be from 8 am to 5 pm. Lunch will be provided by the church. Pre-registration ends today, but all walk-ins are welcome. So if you haven't taken it or know anybody who hasn't, then come join us! Hope to see you there!

superman1275

Check us out on Facebook for more info at Sunnyside COG

superman1275

big buck

Buddy sent me pics of this buck supposedly killed in Cherokee co...Anybody else heard about it?

Attachments

• IMG_20141023_094012.jpg
    IMG_20141023_094012.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 608

PappyHoel

Deer don't grow that big in Georgia :pop:

superman1275

Just found out it was killed in forsyth co

Trapnfish

i saw 2 little bucks yesterday in woodstock that were on the trail of a doe they had their nose to the ground the entire time and never looking up and walking at a fast pace. also when are you doing another hunter safety course me and my friend would like to go next time if we can

superman1275

Not sure I will find out

muzzystrut

Well I dont hunt in Cherokee county, wish more than anything I did, but I live off of East Cherokee rd and driving to work this morning I saw a REALLY REALLY nice buck doing the love run all around a field by the manor on N. arnold...if you hunt that area, he's a nice one and go get him!

H

Hammer Spank

I killed a 3.5 year old today that was swollen up and dark hocked.