Advice on New Camera

bukhuntr

Thanks for the trailcampro.com tip. I just bought one of the Browning Strike force cameras. Can't beat the free sd card, 2 year warranty and NO TAX.

Thought I would add their reviews of all the cameras. Suprised to see the Primos cams rated so high.

Attachments

• 2015 Cam Reviews.jpg
    2015 Cam Reviews.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 420

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I will continue to stick with my 14 Wildgame cameras currently in the woods and thankfully only one Moultrie piece of junk that will soon be used as a dummy cam ONLY. :D:D:D

I recently bought 4 more Wildgame cameras and I will be putting them in the woods very soon too. All of the Wildgame cameras are very easy to set up and change-out the cards etc. I try and buy every camera while they are on sale too as every dollar saved ends up buying batteries for these cameras in the long run. I think that the most that I have ever paid for any of my cameras was $ 100 plus taxes and they have served me very well so far. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I have plenty of proof in over 300,000 photos taken over the past 5 years now. I know that Wildgame cameras take some of the very best photos available. I don't need any other Brand.

Just a sample:

Last edited:

bukhuntr

I may have messed up but I just bought 2 moultrie m-550's at Wally World for $50 each. Not a big fan of moultrie but figured these would do ok over a feeder.

I got exactly the same results. I was surprised at how many pics the Cudde's missed that the Brownings got. In their defense the Cuddes are old and have taken a ton of pics and have been out in the field 24/7/365 going on 12 years now non stop no problems. They don't owe me a penny but I just can't bring myself to retire them.

Elffi.. I must admit that bushnell aggressor is very impressive . I believe I will have to try one out. Your Brownings are low glo . The bushnell is faster and has some features that I really like. It's 14 mp has better day time pics and videos flash range of 100 feet . 13 trigger speed . I have seen them in the 140$ range online.. For low glo and 170 for black I wouldn't turn a blind eye to this camera

My top 5 budget cams would be . Bushnell aggressor, 2015 browning strike force , primos proof 03 stealth cam gn45 bushnell nature view essentials

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I picked up a new Aggressor a couple of weeks ago.

The trigger speed is tops in the market for cameras in this price range.

Night shots are good. I do like my Browning Strikeforce night shots a tad better. But... Overall it's a great little camera so far. Ought to be a winner on game trails. Nothing is getting past it.

It still has a 2 second delay on video mode though...

But... Worth the price. I also got a $40 mail in rebate, 2yr full warranty, and a 8gb card buying it from TrailcamPro.com

Here are some pics from it.

Attachments

• Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 2173 600 x 450.jpg
    Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 2173 600 x 450.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 86
  • Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 3122 600 x 450.jpg
    Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 3122 600 x 450.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 07260307_zps3rj9yfpx.jpg
    07260307_zps3rj9yfpx.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 85

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
Couple of more

I had more bird pictures with the Aggressor than any other trail cam combined.

Attachments

• Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 314 600 x 450.jpg
    Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 314 600 x 450.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 2944 600 x 450.jpg
    Morgan C_ Fence Line July 2015 2944 600 x 450.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 82

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Elffi.. I must admit that bushnell aggressor is very impressive . I believe I will have to try one out. Your Brownings are low glo . The bushnell is faster and has some features that I really like. It's 14 mp has better day time pics and videos flash range of 100 feet . 13 trigger speed . I have seen them in the 140$ range online.. For low glo and 170 for black I wouldn't turn a blind eye to this camera

I may have to try it out too. Right now my Brownings are off the chain excellent.

Gonna be getting me one . I been reading and studying all day about the new stuff that's out .. Some really nice cams at a decent price !

kiltman

I also purchased one of the walmart moutlrie, $50 specials. I just wanted something to put up to catch the backyard bucks.