W or NW GA Dove Field -- Pay hunt, help pay to plant, or I can labor

mattuga

Banned
If anyone needs some labor to plant I'd be happy to come out and help. If anyone has a pay field, I'm just as open to that as well and I do know what it costs these days. If anyone wants help paying for a field I'm open to that.

The family dove hunt hasn't been going on like it used to and I'm looking to dove hunt with my 11 yo lab a few times before what will likely be her last full duck season. She started on doves and loved it.

I feel like this is similar to a dating offer so: 34 yo married with 6 month old daughter. 11 yo choc lab, well trained and very obedient. Currently live in Smyrna, work full time M-F but able to get away on immediate notice.

GAbuckhunter88

Its not in the W/NW GA area but we have attended a great pay shoot for the past 4 years. You get to shoot opening day, monday, and the saturday after thanksgiving. He also usually has others shoots throughout the seasons. Its located near Cochran, I am in Marietta and it usually takes me about 2 hours to get there.

Let me know if you're interested.

mattuga

Banned
Its not in the W/NW GA area but we have attended a great pay shoot for the past 4 years. You get to shoot opening day, monday, and the saturday after thanksgiving. He also usually has others shoots throughout the seasons. Its located near Cochran, I am in Marietta and it usually takes me about 2 hours to get there.

Let me know if you're interested.

PM sent!