A 'logical' 44 Mag pistol?...

cddogfan1

I have a simply rugged sourdough ordered for mine. Alpha Precision is closed Mr. Stroh retired. I would send it to Jack Hunnigton JRH Gunsmithing is is top notch and probably one of the top 5 pistol smiths in the country. Good pricing and turn around for the quality of his work.

pacecars

Here it sits on a Simply Rugged FlapJack holster

dturnersr

Here it sits on a Simply Rugged FlapJack holster

Pacecars- could you take a shot of it in the holster without the flap... ? Does the flap secure with a button snap.. I like the holster not so much the flap...

pacecars

It is their Sourdough pancake with a flap that buttons on both sides so you can remove it. Unlike tge conventional flaps it pivots forward out of the way to draw. I'll snap a couple when I get home. I was originally going to order a Sourdogh but found this one at a fantastic price. The owner bought it for his Model 69 but sold the gun before it arrived so never stuck a gun in it. I am going to send it back to them and have the inside/out straps added so I can carry it IWB (without the flap of course). I carried a 4 inch N Frame in a Sourdough IWB for a while and it was pretty comfortable.

pacecars

cddogfan1

Got my sourdough today. I will have to say that for carrying a revolver it is hard to beat a simply rugged sourdough. And being that they can be warn both strong side and crops draw is nice too. The pancake design really helps make the weight disappear.

dturnersr

Thanks for posting.....I'm gonna have to get me one I really like the way it looks nice color and how it looks like it rides close to the hip.:cool: The Bianchi I have is nice but I dont't like the hammer strap and it rides a little ---out but really I don't notice it. I just did a 8 mile hike in Cohutta didn't bother me a bit. In fact it's reassuring....to know it's there...:rolleyes:

pacecars

The color is ox blood on this one

Match10

I love a .44 for Concealed carry. I need one of these!

Naysayers in every crowd, but S&W makes a fine revolver. I'll remove that pesky and stupid lock and plug it!

My current Snubby 629 I carry....

44.jpg