Durhamtown ManVenture (VIDEO)

Sterling

Our church's men's ministry offered a dirt bike or 4 wheeler adventure to Durhamtown Plantation this past weekend. Wet and muddy mixed with a ton of fun. Everyone came back in one piece although we did have a few spills and one tree that jumped in the way. A great time of fellowship was had by all.

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice job on the video! Made me wish I was there. Hope that camera survived the mud! Made me hungry too with all that food!
Good job!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Looks like yall were there Friday and Saturday. Im sure it was a blast.
I was there Saturday with some of my family. We had 3 atvs and a Kawasaki mule. Im sure we left there with 200 lbs or Greene County clay on our rides. :biggrin2: It was a fun day.

It was muddy. It took me about 2 hours to make my Arctic Cat be green again this morning.

Sterling

Nice job on the video! Made me wish I was there. Hope that camera survived the mud! Made me hungry too with all that food!
Good job!

The camera did okay, but my buddy had his bell rung pretty good. You're not joking about the food. I think I came back a few pounds heavier, but happier as well!

Looks like yall were there Friday and Saturday. Im sure it was a blast.
I was there Saturday with some of my family. We had 3 atvs and a Kawasaki mule. Im sure we left there with 200 lbs or Greene County clay on our rides. :biggrin2: It was a fun day.

It was muddy. It took me about 2 hours to make my Arctic Cat be green again this morning.

You are right, it was muddy. Took me a while to get the mud of my rental and my rain suit. Ton of fun though. Glad you all got to enjoy it too!

Sterling

I love going to DurhamTown, my Jeep sees a lot of time there

We watched a few jeeps and 4runners on the obstacle course next to Mike's house. That was wild!

308-MIKE

I used to hunt out there. Great place.