Ray Lewis

riprap

Do you think of a great defensive player or the guy who saw his friends murder those guys in Atlanta?

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Thug murderer. Either he did it or was at the very least an accessory to the crime. Either way his career should have ended but the thugs police in the"atl" made it all go away...

lbzdually

Banned
The murder. Because of him 2 murderers went off scott free. Nobody in the media will bring it up.

westcobbdog

I thought he was the knifer in Buckhead..either way I don't like him or his silly dance. Can't believe he is being hired by espn after his NFL retirement!

Georgia Hard Hunter

What do you guys know that others don't??? Seems to me his judgement was poor in choosing his friends, and he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I'm not saying he is without some personal responsibility but i don't think he is a thug murder

riprap

Thug murderer. Either he did it or was at the very least an accessory to the crime. Either way his career should have ended but the thugs police in the"atl" made it all go away...

Actually the Atlanta police said the right people were arrested. The victim's family suggested Lewis paid for his buddies to have good lawyers to get them off. Tells me Lewis threw his buddies under the bus and then paid for their doctor bills.

NFL gave him a $250,000 fine shortly after and Sunday Roger Goodell gave him a big hug.

riprap

His so called buddy, Reggie Wayne, thought his dance at the end of the game was classless. I loved it when he tried to mock Peyton Manning and do all that pointing one game. Peyton put it on them and I hope he does again this weekend.

tcward

Another fact of MONEY over matter. Pure thug!

Georgia Hard Hunter

He took a plea deal = Proven guilty :huh:

I can't stand to hear him speak. He thinks he is so intelligent and his words are so powerful. Not even close.

The Atlanta DA had him on murder charges but took a plea deal of misdemeanor obstruction of justice . To me that says the DA tought the murder charges weren't going to hold up. Convicting Ray Lewis would have been high profile and a feather in the DA's cap, No way any DA going to trade that away if they think they have any chance at conviction. Especially to a little bitty misdemeanor. I don't like Ray Lewis or the Ravens and hope Peyton sends them home this weekend but a Thug Murder is out of line

Last edited:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Thug murderer, plain and simple.